Exhibition stands require some effort to get right and there are a few things which require to be done to ensure a good outcome. This is a brief guide for what we consider when we are project managing your exhibition stand.
Once we've been through the design brief, we've created the 3d designs for your exhibition stand, budgets are agreed and the order is placed we need to get cracking with the logistics of getting the stand into production. So these are the things we do:
- Submit exhibition stand plans for approval to build.
- Submit Risk Assessment, Method Statement (RAMS) and CDM (Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2015) forms.
- Book Electrics.
- Book Passes.
- Book Water and Waste if required and include waste containers.
- Organise flooring including platform, floorcovering and edging. Protection during build.
- Book furniture.
- Organise lighting.
- Coffee machine and consumables.
- Water cooler.
- Organise AV, screens, pads, laptops and networking.
- Internet or Wifi.
- Transport and logistics.
- Templating for the 2d design if you are using your own creative agency or we work on the graphic design elements with you and work to sign off graphic production.
We always pre-build our exhibition stands to make sure everything will be "right on the night"! So once we've produced the graphics we will have built the stand ready for you to visit and check it over or we pack and get ready for dispatch.
So as you can see there are a fair few things to consider and this does take time. This time is charged for as a project management fee.