0141 887 7378

You are here

What type of graphics do I need for my van?

I have heard there are lots of different types of vinyl graphics and I am confused as to which I will need for my van, can you help?

This is a very good question and one that is asked every time we discuss vehicle graphics.  It depends on the answers to these questions:

  1. How long do you want the graphics to last?
  2. Do you want a full van wrap, cut lettering or a mixture of both?

We have different types of vinyls and protective laminates that are designed to do different jobs. Monomeric vinyls tend to be short term applications for advertising and can be applied to flat surfaces only.  Polymeric vinyls are for longer term use and they can be applied to flat and soft contours.  Cast vinyls aka wrapping vinyls are designed to be heated into position for deep recesses in the side of vans and they will not pop back out.  They can be suitable for very long term use (10years).

So when you get different quotations for vehicle graphics make sure you get the correct specification of materials or you might end up with a job that needs produced again with the right materials.